Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Sustainability Engineer Building Services based in Milton Keynes for a well-established MEP Building Services consultancy.
Summary of the Sustainability Engineer Building Services role…
Location: Milton Keynes
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 09:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday
As the Sustainability Engineer Building Services your role will involve the following important duties:
- Renewable energy feasibility studies.
- Thermal comfort & overheating modelling.
- Heating & cooling load calculations.
- Producing planning reports and presentations.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams within guidelines to budget.
- Assisting graduates and new starters.
The experience required…
As a successful Sustainability Engineer Building Services, you will have the following:
- At least 2 years’ Sustainability Engineering experience
- Experience in Dynamic Thermal Modelling software.
- Degree in a relevant subject.
- Awareness of broad sustainability issues, energy and BREEAM.
- Member of a relevant professional institute.
- Awareness of broad sustainability issues.
NB: Unfortunately, my client is unable to support applications from candidates requiring sponsorship.
The business offers… training and progression. Great working hours and excellent benefits.
This role would suit a Sustainability Engineer; BREEAM Assessor within building services.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
**Thank you for your interest in the Sustainability Engineer Building Services role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**