Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Sales & Events Manager based in Bedfordshire for a reputable professional events and.
Summary of the Sales & Events Manager role…
Salary: £36,546 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 40 – 45 hours working week, weekend and bank holiday working
As the Sales & Events Manager your role will involve the following important duties:
- Secure wedding, private events, day delegate booking and other commercial events.
- Convert events/commercials leads to contracted bookings.
- Manage incoming wedding/corporate enquiries.
- Create bespoke quotations and arrange viewings of the venue in order to confirm the booking.
- Create reports on equity and Sales data and report this to the Managing Director ensuring financial income from events are recorded accurately within the monthly financial reports.
- Secure event bookings taking it to the signed contract stage, ensuring deposits are paid and raising invoices, liaising and passing the files to the Events Coordinator.
- Handling customer complaints, cancellations and feedback following an event.
The experience required…
As a successful Sales & Events Manager you will have the following:
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience with budgeting & financial reporting.
- Able to successfully negotiate and influence at a Senior Management level.
- Strong operational skills.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Sales & Events Manager role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**