Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Personal Assistant based in Bedford for a leading well-established occasion wear brand.
Summary of the Personal Assistant role…
Salary: £25,000 per annum pro rata
Type of Contract: Permanent, Part-time
Hours: 20-24 hours Flexible/Hybrid – 3 Days Per Week
As the Personal Assistant your role will involve providing secretarial and administrative support to CEO, and Senior Management Team and include the following important duties:
- Carry out a full range of administrative duties for the CEO & Senior Management Team.
- Manage multiple diaries, accommodation, and travel arrangements effectively for the CEO, SMT and troubleshoot any problems.
- Compile staff handbooks tailored to each event.
- Organise and arrange meetings, coordinate diaries, send out invitations, liaise with participants and minute meetings when required.
- Provide weekly summaries of events, tasks and relevant deadlines.
- Filter emails and highlight urgent correspondence.
- Prepare correspondence such as reports, tenders, briefing papers letters and emails including general replies.
The experience required…
As a successful Personal Assistant, you will have the following:
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective professional internal and external relationships.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to take responsibility for own workload, prioritisation and meeting tight deadlines.
- Sound administrative skills with a high level of expertise in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Office 365.
- Good standard of education, including Maths and English GCSE grade A-C or equivalent.
- Excellent typing skills and ability to produce letters, emails, and reports.
- Ability to draft straightforward correspondence.
- Ability to demonstrate a professional approach to handling confidential or sensitive information, exercising discretion.
- Ability to demonstrate a self-motivated and proactive approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
The business offers…
The business is well established, offering training and progression. Great working hours which can be hybrid and excellent benefits. This is a new role so there is the scope to make the role your own and get involved in process improvement and implementation of new systems.
This role would suit a personal assistant who is qualified by experience.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Personal Assistant role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**