Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer based in Bedford for a well-established local manufacturing company.
Summary of the Manufacturing Engineer role…
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 40-hour working week, Monday – Friday Flexible.
As the Manufacturing Engineer your role will involve the following important duties:
- Deputising for the Production Manager.
- Lean Manufacturing processes.
- Identifying areas for productivity improvement, reducing costs and time whilst maximising yield.
- Produce, implement and manage the Assembly and Test SOP’s and 5S activities.
- Active involvement with the NPI process.
The experience required…
As a successful Manufacturing Engineer you will have the following:
- Must have an Engineering qualification HNC level or equivalent.
- 3-5 years experience within a Manufacturing/Engineering environment, particularly within Mechanical and Electrical Assembly.
- Able to read and interpret Mechanical and Electrical technical drawings.
- Must have a good understanding of Lean tools and techniques.
- Stong IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Well-organised with good timekeeping skills.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Manufacturing Engineer role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**