Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking an HR Assistant based in Bedford for a reputable professional organisation.
Summary of the HR Assistant role…
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 37 hours working week, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
As the HR Assistant your role will involve the following important duties:
- Assist with the Recruitment Administration, including posting job adverts, organising interview schedules, completing post-interview correspondence, preparing offer letters/contracts/pre-employment documents, complete reference and DBS checks.
- Ensure records are up to date.
- Assist with training administration, including setting new joiners up on the training portal.
- Assist with payroll, inputting data.
- Liaise with Payroll in relation to the monthly payroll process.
The experience required…
As a successful HR Assistant you will have the following:
- Experience working within an HR Admin role is essential.
- Level 3 CIPD qualified.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills with experience working with Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
The business offers… 25 days Holiday + bank holidays, free lunch, private health care, generous pension scheme, free onsite parking and more.
This role would suit an HR Administrator, HR Admin, HR Admin Assistant.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the HR Assistant role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**