Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking an Electronics Test Technician based in Bordon for a rapidly growing engineering company.
Summary of the Electronics Test Technician role…
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 5:30pm
As the Electronics Test Technician your role will involve the following important duties:
- Carry out tests, diagnoses and repair of electronic products using purpose-built functional test equipment, meters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, ICT (ATE) etc.
- Analogue and digital PCB test and diagnosis to component level.
- Unit/Module system testing and diagnosing to sub-assembly level
- Set up and run environmental chambers.
- Identify fault trends and implement corrective action to prevent the recurrence of problems.
The experience required…
As a successful Electronics Test Technician, you will have the following:
- 1-2 years of electronic testing experience.
- Ability to read and understand circuit diagrams.
- Electronic component recognition.
- Strong IT skills.
The business offers… 23 days holiday increasing to 26 after long service, ability to earn extra annual leave with no sick days, staff bonus scheme, pension scheme, life insurance, income protection cover and subsidised food.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Electronics Test Technician role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**