Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Client Services Manager based in the North for a Prestigious Events company.
Summary of the Client Services Manager role…
Salary: £28,000 per annum + Car allowance
Location: North, remote with regular travel to clients/venues, covering areas such as Lincolnshire, Yorkshire and Chester
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 40 hour working week
As the Client Services Manager your role will involve the following important duties:
- Working from home with regular travel to clients/venues.
- Communicate the benefits of using the company’s management system and deliver relevant system training.
- Maintain and nurture relationships with existing client accounts.
- Conduct site visits prior to events and advise both the client and internal departments on the suitability of intended venues, advising on the best use of space and other logistics.
- Manage and monitor clients’ ticketing service.
- Providing system updates to clients and maintaining client reminders and schedules emails/notifications.
- Obtain and feedback on relevant client information to ensure CRM is kept up to date.
- Oversee company operations at ceremonies and other events ensuring that clients’ expectations are met and adapting where necessary to resolve issues on-site.
- Act as direct contact between the clients and internal departments.
- Conduct continuous testing of the system and report any errors and areas for improvement to IT teams.
The experience required…
As a successful Client Services Manager, you will have the following:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Customer focussed with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Able to identify risks and proactively anticipate problems and resolve them where necessary.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Strong IT skills with experience using and managing B2C and B2B web portals, customer databases and CRM systems.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Client Services Manager role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**