Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Workshop Engineer – Cranes based in Biggleswade for a multinational engineering company.
Summary of the Workshop Engineer – Cranes role…
Salary: £31,000 – £36,000
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 40 hour working week Monday – Friday
As the Workshop Engineer – Cranes your role will involve the following important duties:
- Carry out diagnostic, service, maintenance, repair and technical work on crane products.
- Focus on Mobile and Crawler cranes.
- Carry out routine inspections.
- Assist in the early stages of processing warranty claims
- Maintaining clear communication with the Workshop Supervisor.
- Support and mentor engineering apprentices.
The experience required…
As a successful Workshop Engineer – Cranes, you will have the following:
- Full clean driving licence.
- Completion of a recognised apprenticeship in a related industry to NVQ level 3 or above.
- Demonstratable service Engineer experience particularly working with mobile and crawler cranes.
- Previous experience with service software and interfaces.
- Good communication skills.
The business offers… Counselling/employee wellbeing support, company pension, free fruit, flexible working hours, participation in external sports events e.g. race events, health programmes, management development/training, company sports teams, discount on company products.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Workshop Engineer – Cranes role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**