Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Workshop Engineer based in Rushden for a well-established cutting machine.
Summary of the Workshop Engineer role…
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Job Location: Rushden
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 5:00pm, Fridays 7:30am – 11:00am
As the Workshop Engineer your role will involve the following important duties:
- Assist in building cutting machines.
- Electrical Fault finding.
- Reading Electrical drawings.
- 70% Electrical 30% Mechanical.
- Repair and rebuild older cutting machines.
- Work on and repair new machines.
The experience required…
As a successful Workshop Engineer, you will have the following:
- Minimum 2 years experience within a maintenance engineering role.
- Strong understanding of electrical circuitry
- Looking for a team player
- Ability to read and interpret technical engineering drawings.
- Bench fitting, machining and fabrication experience.
- Conversant with hydraulic and mechanical equipment.
- Good communication skills.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist based in Bedfordshire acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
Established in 2006, we have built a strong reputation of being a trusted support to local businesses in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area. So, if you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Based elsewhere? With some of our Clients based nationally, we also recruit for roles based all across the country.
Check out our website and our jobs page for Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Workshop Engineer role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**