Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Van Driver & General Assistant based in Milton Keynes for a reputable professional organisation.
Summary of the Van Driver & General Assistant role…
Salary: £22,000 – £23,000 per annum
Location: Central Milton Keynes, 100% office based
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 40 hour working week, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
As the Van Driver & General Assistant your role will involve the following important duties:
- Driving up to a 3.5-ton van/truck and delivering pallets, boxes or post.
- Ensure the building is clean, tidy and well-maintained.
- Control and empty waste bins from departments.
- Check and restock the office and production kitchens and ensure they are kept tidy and clean.
- Help prepare, set up and dismantle furniture.
- General maintenance tasks.
- Pack, load and unload the delivery van truck.
- Keep the company vehicle clean.
- Keep mileage logs and monitor delivery metrics.
The experience required…
As a successful Van Driver & General Assistant, you will have the following:
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- Experience in a commercial driving role previously.
- Ability to lift and carry weights up to 50lb.
- A forklift licence would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Eye for detail.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist based in Bedfordshire acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
Established in 2006, we have built a strong reputation of being a trusted support to local businesses in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area. So, if you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Based elsewhere? With some of our Clients based nationally, we also recruit for roles based all across the country.
Check out our website and our jobs page for Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Van Driver & General Assistant role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**