Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Track Controller based in Bedfordshire for an automation testing facilities company.
Summary of the Track Controller role…
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 40-hour working week with varied shifts between 7am and 6pm.
As the Track Controller your role will involve the following important duties:
- Assist in the smooth running and safe, efficient operation of the track facilities.
- Provide proactive sales support, briefing onsite customers on the new and existing technological offerings.
- Prepare and issue invoices.
- Generate bespoke formal quotations for track hire and building rental opportunities.
- Conduct driving permits, track tours and training as required.
- Compile reports and risk assessments.
- Assist with vehicle programmes in terms of inspections and driving duties.
The experience required…
As a successful Track Controller, you will have the following:
- Engineering background.
- A full driving license with a very high standard of driving is essential.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Excellent customer liaison skills with proven experience within events or customer management.
- Sales experience.
- Strong IT skills including Word and Excel.
- Methodical with good attention to detail.
- Willing to undergo a CRB check.
- SC clearance.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Track Controller role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**