Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Team Leader based in Bedford for a rapidly growing training provider.
Summary of the Team Leader role…
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:30pm, Fridays 8:30am – 12:30pm
As the Team Leader your role will involve the following important duties:
- Lead and manage a team of 6-8 which will be growing to a team of 12.
- Set and manage team objectives developing targets.
- Coaching, mentoring and driving the team to be motivated and deliver a high level of customer service.
- Handle queries and deal with escalated complaints/issues.
- Liaise with clients, updating them on any relevant information and progress.
The experience required…
As a successful Team Leader, you will have the following:
- 3 years of experience as a Team Leader within a small team, with a proven track record of motivating the team to achieve positive results.
- Experience working within a customer service/client services role.
- Confident in creating boundaries and a clear communicator.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Driven and strong-minded.
- Strong IT skills.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Team Leader role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**