Allstaff Recruitment are recruiting for a Sustainability Consultant, to join an ever-growing building services company based in Milton Keynes.
As Sustainability Consultant your role will involve the following important duties:
- Undertake BREEAM project management for a variety of buildings & masterplans
- Investigate solutions to challenges
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team internally and externally
- Support on design competitions and bids
- Produce reports and presentations
The experience required…
As a successful Sustainability Consultant you will have:
- Qualified BREEAM Assessor (New Construction and/or RFO) 2014 or 2018 accredited
- At least 2 years’ experience of completing BREEAM Assessments
- Degree in relevant subject (or equivalent)
- Work independently developing several projects
- Awareness of broad sustainability issues
- A proactive approach, with great communication and interpersonal skills
Summary of the Sustainability Consultant:
Salary : £30,000 per annum
Location: Milton Keynes
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
The business is well established, offering training and progression. Great working hours and excellent benefits.
Similar roles: Sustainability Consultant, Sustainability Engineer, Sustainability Consultant, BREEAM, building services, British Standards, Codes of Practice
**Thank you for your interest in the Sustainability Consultant role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients. Our aim to find the best match for you.
Our ethos is simple: to build long term relationships, by offering an exceptional recruitment service at all times. As a member of the REC, Allstaff Recruitment is committed to working to the highest possible standards.