Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Skills Coach & Assessor based in Bedford for a reputable training provider.
This role is open to remote working. Our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
Summary of the Skills Coach & Assessor role…
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Location: Bedford and remote
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 37.5 hours working week, Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
As the Skills Coach & Assessor your role will involve the following important duties:
- Coach candidates through to successful completion of their apprenticeship programme.
- Deliver 1-1 candidate skills coaching sessions.
- Lead quarterly and mid-point candidate/apprentice progress reviews.
- Maintain records of candidate attendance and progress.
- Liaise with external auditors as required to assess their schemes of work.
The experience required…
As a successful Skills Coach & Assessor you will have the following:
- Educated to A Level/BTEC Level 3 or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Experience within a similar role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Calm under pressure.
- Strong IT skills with experience using Google Docs/Sheets/Slides/Mail/Drive.
The business offers… probation pass bonus, annual bonus, discount scheme, pension scheme, discretionary early finish on Fridays.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Skills Coach & Assessor role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**