Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Site Services Engineer based in London for a nationwide leading engineering company.
Summary of the Site Services Engineer role…
Salary: £45,000 per annum + Overtime
Location: London based
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 6:00am – 4:30pm
As the Site Services Engineer your role will involve the following important duties:
- Responsible for the installation and removal of all types of rotating equipment and other mechanical equipment.
- Conduct on-site repairs to all equipment.
- Dismantle, inspect and produce condition assessments and reports on customer equipment.
- Fault finding of industrial electro-mechanical equipment.
- Operate measuring equipment and overhead crane forklifts.
The experience required…
As a successful Site Services Engineer you will have the following:
- Mechanical time served ONC & HNC, NVQ qualification.
- 3 years of experience within a similar role and experience with pumps, gearboxes, motors and fans.
- Must have a strong engineering background within a similar environment.
- Full UK clean driving licence.
- Water hygiene qualified with a Thames Water Passport.
- Overhead operator and counterbalance forklift licence is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Site Services Engineer role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**