Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Site Maintenance Assistant based in Bedford for a reputable professional organisation.
Summary of the Site Maintenance Assistant role…
Salary: £12.00 per hour
Type of Contract: Temp role until Christmas
Hours: 37 hours a week
As the Site Maintenance Assistant your role will involve the following important duties:
- Undertake the opening and closing of the premises and maintain site security procedures.
- General maintenance repairs, decorating and grounds upkeep.
- Operate systems such as heating, lighting, ventilation etc.
- Complete various health and safety checks including fire and security systems.
- Provide access to premises and arrange emergency repairs out of school hours.
- Remove snow and obstructions from entrances, fire exits, walkways etc.
- Maintain salt and sand stock.
- Litter picking and emptying of waste bins across sites.
- Emergency cleaning and removal of graffiti.
- Monitor cleaning stock supplies.
The experience required… As a successful Site Maintenance Assistant, you will have the following:
- DBS Essential
- Previous experience of working in a similar role and competent in undertaking general repairs and maintenance.
- Maintenance professional with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent customer service.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Hardworking with strong personal drive and willingness to get things done.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist based in Bedfordshire acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
Established in 2006, we have built a strong reputation of being a trusted support to local businesses in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area. So, if you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Based elsewhere? With some of our Clients based nationally, we also recruit for roles based all across the country.
Check out our website and our jobs page for Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Site Maintenance Assistant role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**