Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Manufacturing Site Engineer Nights based in Milton Keynes for a prestigious company.
Summary of the Manufacturing Site Engineer Nights role…
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum + 35% night shift allowance (making salary £40,500 – £47,250)
Location: Milton Keynes
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 6pm – 6am, on a shift basis.
As the Manufacturing Site Engineer Nights your role will involve the following important duties:
- Ensure that all equipment on the print floor are operational and maintained to the highest standard possible.
- Provide preventative maintenance and breakdown maintenance when required.
- Provide advanced diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair for advanced electronic and mechanical production equipment to ensure efficient operations.
The experience required…
As a successful Manufacturing Site Engineer Nights, you will have the following:
- 2 years of equipment maintenance experience in a fast-paced production environment, with an electronics background.
- 4 years of general mechanical knowledge and electrical knowledge.
- Pre and Post print machinery experience desirable.
This role would suit Site Engineers, Electrical and Mechanical Engineers, Equipment Maintenance Engineers, Print Machinery Engineers.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedford then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Bedford, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
**Thank you for your interest in the Site Engineer Nights role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**