Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Service based in Buckinghamshire for a thriving and market leading packaging company. This role involves 70% global travel to fulfil the duties of the role, you must be happy with this amount of travel.
As Service Engineer your role will involve the following important duties:
- Installing and Upgrading capital equipment on customer sites worldwide.
- Provide warranty support to customers on site.
- Carry out service and inspection work in line with ongoing service schedules and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Provide technical support to customer
- Submitting reports on all customer support activity.
- Project Manage installations and commissions ensuring a successful conclusion to the relevant installation or project.
The experience required…
As a successful Service Engineer, you will have:
- Background in a field-based customer support/ field engineer role.
- Valid UK Driving Licence & must own a passport for travel purposes.
- Can work well within a team and unsupervised
- Good Interpersonal & communication skills
- An understanding of basic mechanical and/or electrical engineering principles and a previous background in maintenance or service engineering essential
Summary of the Service Engineer role…
Salary – £25,000-£33,000 DOE (OTE opportunity of £45,000-£50,000)
Location – Buckinghamshire
Type of Contract – Permanent
Hours – Variable
The business is well established, offering training and progression. Great working hours and excellent benefits.
This role would suit a Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Ancillary Equipment & Consumables Provider.
**Thank you for your interest in the Service Engineer role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients. Our aim to find the best match for you.
Our ethos is simple: to build long term relationships, by offering an exceptional recruitment service at all times. As a member of the REC, Allstaff Recruitment is committed to working to the highest possible standards.