Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Service Controller based in Biggleswade for a multinational company.
Summary of the Service Controller role…
Salary: £28,000 – £32,484 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 42.5 hours a week, some Saturday overtime
As the Service Controller, your role will involve the following important duties:
- Schedule maintenance, servicing and repairs of machines.
- Communicate with Field Service Engineers to compile and prepare estimates for secondary work.
- Ensure warranty, exchanges and new parts are returned.
- Determine the tooling and spare parts requirements for field service engineers.
The experience required…
As a successful Service Controller, you will have the following:
- Experience working with and scheduling repairs and engineers previously.
- Warranty parts and service experience in the construction/plant industry.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Calm under pressure and able to handle multiple workloads.
- Well organised.
The business offers… Counselling/employee wellbeing support, company pension, loyalty bonus, free fruit, flexible working hours, participation in external sports events e.g. race events, health programmes, management development/training, company sports teams, discount on company products.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist based in Bedfordshire acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
Established in 2006, we have built a strong reputation of being a trusted support to local businesses in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area. So, if you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Based elsewhere? With some of our Clients based nationally, we also recruit for roles based all across the country.
Check out our website and our jobs page for Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Service Controller role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**