Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Senior Technician based in Olney for a rapidly growing key & asset management company.
Summary of the Senior Technician role…
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
Location: Olney, Hybrid – 3 days in the office 2 days remote
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, must be flexible
As the Senior Technician your role will involve the following important duties:
- Provide 2nd line software and hardware support, progressing into 3rd line support where necessary.
- Provide both onsite and remote technical support, assisting with complex investigations.
- Escalate technical issues to Software Operations where needed.
- Prepare and deliver technical training to Technicians across Europe on a regular basis.
The experience required…
As a successful Senior Technician, you will have the following:
- 3-4 years experience working as a Software and Hardware Technician previously.
- A strong understanding of MSSQL and the ability to write T-SQL queries to extract data for investigations is essential.
- Experience in Incident and Problem resolution (root cause).
- Practical experience of IIS, Web Services and knowledge of Windows Servers, Windows Operating Systems and Embedded platforms.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with experience working within a multi-lingual environment.
- Full driving licence essential as travel may be required.
The business offers… 25 days of Holiday + bank holidays and ex gratia days for Christmas Eve, a pension scheme, access to an online benefits portal, company brand discounts, 2x salary annual life cover, bi-annual discretionary bonus, and an employee care scheme.
This role would suit a 2nd and 3rd line Support Technician, Software & Hardware Technician
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Senior Technician role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**