Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Senior Software Success Manager based in the UK for a reputable automation company.
Summary of the Senior Software Success Manager role…
Salary: £55,000 – £70,000
Location: Any UK location, remote with travel across the UK
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 37.5 hours working week, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
As the Senior Software Manager your role will involve the following important duties:
- Execute Onboarding, Adoption, Expansion and renewal motions relevant to each account.
- Manage the Adoption of subscription software to ensure the efficient implementation and drives actions necessary to support and facilitate the renewal and expansion of that investment.
- Engage services contracts and software subscriptions.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure an optimal customer experience.
- Achieve targets.
The experience required…
As a successful Senior Software Success Manager you will have the following:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- 6-8 years working with customers in a commercial and/or technical capacity.
- Good financial acumen.
- Able to negotiate leads.
- Able to maintain a positive mindset when working on high-stress commercial issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The business offers… 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 15% employer pension contribution, death in service benefit of 3 x annual salary, private health care after 5 years service Sick pay scheme.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Senior Software Success Manager role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**