Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Senior Credit Controller based in Bedford for a distribution company. Perfect for a Junior level credit controller with relevant maths/accounting qualifications looking to develop.
Summary of the Senior Credit Controller role…
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 37.5-hour working week, Monday – Friday
As the Senior Credit Controller, your role will involve the following important duties:
- Deal with customer enquiries.
- Sales Ledger.
- Opening and assessing new customer accounts.
- Day-to-day management of customer accounts.
- Calculate and review bad debt provisions.
- Reduce overdue debtor balances.
- Establish credit lines, reviews, updates and amends lines internally and with customers.
The experience required…
As a successful Senior Credit Controller, you will have the following:
- Relevant maths/accounting qualification or experience within an accounts/credit control role previously.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Confident with an excellent professional telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Senior Credit Controller role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**