Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Senior Business Development Manager based in Bordon for an expanding and market-leading manufacturing company.
Summary of the Senior Business Development Manager role…
Salary: Competitive, plus excellent benefits.
Location: Bordon, home-based with UK & European travel
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:30am – 5:30pm, Fridays 8:30am – 12:30pm
As Senior Business Development Manager your role will involve the following important duties:
- Manage business development and sales activities.
- Find new business opportunities via distribution partners
- Management of key customer relationships in partnership with stakeholders.
- Organise products training programs, with the support of product management and the relevant technical support teams.
- Develop business and marketing plans.
- Input into the mid-range business plan process (3-year outlook).
- Provide quarterly business review reports to management.
- Monthly sales/forecasting.
The experience required…
As a successful Senior Business Development Manager, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an electronics or similar technical field.
- Minimum of 10 years of business development, distribution management, account management or equivalent sales experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience working within the power electronics industry.
- Experience in working with complex account management at a senior level
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with experience liaising with stakeholders.
- Travel to UK and Europe
The business offers… 20 holiday increasing to 25 after lengths of service, a generous pension scheme, a Generous bonus scheme, life insurance, income protection cover and more!
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Senior Business Development Manager role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**