Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Senior Bursaries and Database Administrator based in Bedford for a reputable professional organisation.
Summary of the Senior Bursaries and Database Administrator role…
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 37 hours working week, Monday – Friday
As the Senior Bursaries and Database Administrator your role will involve the following important duties:
- Administer the School’s bursary schemes and maintain the online bursary system.
- Administer bursaries and carry out bursary assessments.
- Enter bursary figures into the billing system.
- Calculate fee account balances to update direct debit payment schedules.
- Provide support with applications and assessments.
- Prepare statistical information for presentation and sharing at meetings.
- Act as main point of contact with school admissions staff.
The experience required…
As a successful Senior Bursaries and Database Administrator you will have the following:
- Experience working in the education sector within a bursary or admissions role.
- Proven financial and administration experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience working in a grant-awarding environment.
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Organised with excellent administration skills.
- Attention to detail.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist based in Bedfordshire acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
Established in 2006, we have built a strong reputation of being a trusted support to local businesses in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area. So, if you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Based elsewhere? With some of our Clients based nationally, we also recruit for roles based all across the country.
Check out our website and our jobs page for Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Senior Bursaries and Database Administrator role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**