Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Temporary School Office Manager
based in Bedford commencing 5 September 2022.
Summary of the School Office Manager role…
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 per annum (FTE) (salary pro rata of the FTE)
Type of Contract: 2-Month Contract, Possibility to apply for a permanent role
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm Term Time
As the School Office Manager your role will involve the following important duties:
- Responsible for establishing and managing all school Administration and Operational procedures including the School’s admission policy.
- Coordinate all requirements for educational visits, including finance and H7S.
- Maintain and ensure an effective booking system for parents’ evenings and other events.
- Promote the schools to a range of audiences and raise profiles within the local community.
- Create marketing leaflets and signage, supporting the creation and publishing of the school newsletter.
- Ensure photocopiers and school IT equipment are appropriately maintained and fit for purpose.
- Oversee the in-house catering function.
- Provide secretarial/PA support to the Headteacher and assist the Headteacher in any pupil exclusions or staff disciplinary matters.
- Complete requisition requests.
- Manage the school’s recruitment of staff, volunteers and students on placement.
- Administer, record and input staff absences, timesheets and expenses onto the portal.
- Manage and ensure first aid is coordinated across the school and first aiders are up to date with training.
The experience required… As a successful School Office Manager, you will have the following:
- Experience within a similar role in the business or education sector.
- Experience of working at a senior/leadership level.
- Developing, managing and operating clerical/administrative/financial and organisational systems.
- Excellent literacy/numeracy skills.
- Strong IT skills with experience using word processing and educational-based software systems ie Bromcom, Edupay & SAGE.
- Strong organisational and self-management skills
- Effective negotiation skills and ability to initiate developments.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedford then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Bedford, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients. Our aim to find the best match for you.
Our ethos is simple: to build long-term relationships, by offering an exceptional recruitment service at all times.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please follow us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the School Office Manager role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**