Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Sales Order Administrator based in Newport Pagnell for a rapidly growing company.
Summary of the Sales Order Administrator role…
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 per annum
Location: Newport Pagnell, Hybrid working at home 1 day a week.
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 37.5 hour working week, Monday – Friday flexible rota between 7:30am – 5:00pm
As the Sales Order Administrator your role will involve the following important duties:
- Processing orders and providing administrative support Sales Reps, Agents and their accounts.
- Work closely with Account Managers.
- Ensure prompt and efficient service is provided to all customers.
- Deal with general customer enquiries.
- Deal with telephone enquiries and ensure calls from customers and members of staff are dealt with promptly and efficiently, escalating where necessary.
The experience required…
As a successful Sales Order Administrator, you will have the following:
- Strong Microsoft knowledge and keyboard skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills with experience using Excel and V-Lookup.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Sales Order Administrator role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**