Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a sales executive based in Bedfordshire for a growing technology business who are keen to grow their sales team. Having recently acquired two new sites this is an exciting time to join a company that is keen for success and being the leading players in their field.
As a sales executive your role will involve the following important duties:
- Contact both potential new customers and existing customers via telephone to assist the field sales team in securing new leads and business.
- Work towards and exceed your individual set targets to help contribute to the team targets and overall company success.
- Be prepared to educate customers on the ever-growing changes in the market you are selling in and the benefits that come with this.
- Making a high volume of calls to both existing and new customers and be able to engage customers and bring personality and professionalism to the calls.
The experience required…
As a successful Sales Executive, you will have the following:
- 1 years’ experience in telephone based sales in lead generation, business development or sales.
- Experienced in using Microsoft applications and computer literate.
- Be personable and charismatic on the phone to be able to hold engaging conversations with people at all levels.
- Be motivated to hit and exceed targets set out by the company.
Summary of the Sales Executive role…
Salary: £20,000 starting salary (with further progression available over the first 6 months)
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday – Friday
- Achievable OTE of £25,000-£40,000 through monthly commission structure.
- Additional monthly reward and incentives such as early finishes, extra annual leave, and multiple prizes.
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays. Increasing with years of services up to 25 days plus an extra day of A/L for your birthday!
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Fun and modern office with drinks and snacks fridge, arcade games machines and pool tables in the break room.
**Thank you for your interest in the Audit and Accounts Manager role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion. **
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedfordshire, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Bedfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients. Our aim to find the best match for you.
Our ethos is simple: to build long term relationships, by offering an exceptional recruitment service at all times. As a member of the REC, Allstaff Recruitment is committed to working to the highest possible standards.