Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Sales Director (nationwide travel) based on the Bedfordshire / Cambridgeshire border for a well-established company.
As the Sales Director your role will involve the following important duties:
- Identify, engage and sell to key decision makers within businesses
- Maintain excellent client records
- Create and develop sales opportunities
- Develop a new client acquisition strategy
- Develop and deliver client retention strategy
- Meet required sales targets
The experience required…
As a successful Sales Director, you will have the following:
- Proven sales experience (at least 10 years)
- High levels of Professionalism
- Ability to convey high level of knowledge
- An engaging and inspiring attitude
- Progression within roles up to director level
Summary of the Sales Director role…
Salary: £55,000 (£75,000 OTE) per annum
Location: – Bedfordshire / Cambridgeshire
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours – 37 hour working week
The business is well established, offering training and progression. Great working hours and excellent benefits. A car allowance is also given.
**Thank you for your interest in the Sales Director role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedford, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Bedford. Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients. Our aim to find the best match for you.
Our ethos is simple: to build long term relationships, by offering an exceptional recruitment service at all times. As a member of the REC, Allstaff Recruitment is committed to working to the highest possible standards.