Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Registered Nursing Home Manager based in Northamptonshire for a well-established nursing home.
Summary of the Registered Nursing Home Manager role…
Salary: Up to £50,000 p.a
Type of Contract: Permanent
Hours: 40 hours a week, Monday – Friday (with some flexibility required)
As the Registered Nursing Home Manager your role will involve the following important duties:
- Day to Day running of the medium-sized home overseeing staff and residents.
- Taking on a strategic approach to overall operations of the home.
- You will be responsible for budget management, adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- Administer and observe medications prescribed, and monitoring the drug, dose, time and person to whom it is given.
- Negotiation of contracts, fees and liaising with local authorities for both new and existing services.
- Uphold high standards of care for all residents ensuring a person-centred approach is used.
- Be able to be flexible to deal with any emergencies or additional tasks as and when required.
The experience required…
As a successful Registered Nursing Home Manager, you will have the following:
- Must be a registered RGN or dual trained RMN with an active NMC Pin or if you have nursing experience and no pin the company will pay to reinstate your pin.
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Have a level 5 leadership and management qualification or be open to working towards one.
- Have experience in managing a nursing home setting and have strong leadership and management qualities.
The business offers… training and progression, great working hours and excellent benefits.
This role would suit a Registered Home Manager, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your Area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
**Thank you for your interest in the Registered Nursing Home Manager role. Your application will now be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**