Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Recruitment Coordinator based in Biggleswade for a reputable professional organisation.
Summary of the Recruitment Coordinator role…
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
Type of Contract: 12-month FTC, Full-time.
Hours: 40 hours working week, Monday – Friday
As the Recruitment Coordinator, your role will involve the following important duties:
- Manage the whole candidate process.
- Setting up and maintaining vacancy files.
- Management of the company job portal.
- Advertise new vacancies on job boards, social media and other relevant places.
- Assist and work with marketing for social media marketing campaigns and candidate attraction initiatives.
- Coordinate and schedule the entire candidate interview process.
- Organise recruitment events.
The experience required…
As a successful Recruitment Coordinator, you will have the following:
- Previous HR and Recruitment experience.
- Experience using SAP/SAGE and/or similar HRIS/Payroll systems.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist based in Bedfordshire acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
Established in 2006, we have built a strong reputation of being a trusted support to local businesses in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area. So, if you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Based elsewhere? With some of our Clients based nationally, we also recruit for roles based all across the country.
Check out our website and our jobs page for Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Recruitment Coordinator role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**