Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Quality Production Engineer based in Bordon for an Electronic parts company.
Summary of the Quality Production Engineer role…
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 38 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5:30pm Fridays 8:30am – 12:30pm
As the Quality Production Engineer your role will involve the following important duties:
- Record and manage the system, process and material non-conformities.
- Root cause analysis/investigation into customer complaints/returns and reporting using 8D report format.
- Carry out internal and external (2nd party) system/manufacturing process/product audits.
- Maintenance and development of business management systems (quality, environment, health & safety).
The experience required…
As a successful Quality Production Engineer, you will have the following:
- A qualification in Quality/Electronics or Engineering.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ quality assurance experience within an electronics design and manufacturing environment.
- Strong IT skills including Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
The business offers… pension scheme, discretionary staff bonus scheme, group life assurance scheme, and income protection insurance.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Quality Production Engineer role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**