Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Quality Manager based in Bordon for a well-established electronics manufacturing company.
Summary of the Quality Manager role…
Location: Bordon, Hampshire
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:30pm, Fridays 8:30am – 12:30pm
As the Quality Manager, your role will involve the following important duties:
- Develop and maintain ISO9001, ISO14001 and IATF 16949 standards and execute effective product quality plans.
- Analyse past problem history and warranty data in order to implement improvements to new product quality and reliability.
- Design Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (DFMEA).
- Review of failure analysis reports.
- Ensure the quality and reliability of activities meet project timing requirements.
- Champion lean activities/projects.
The experience required…
As a successful Quality Manager, you will have the following:
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Material Science.
- 10+ years experience in a quality role within the automotive, medical and/or electronics/electrical industry.
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of electronic, mechanical and electromechanical components, design and manufacturing.
- Experience of implementing and reviewing IATF 16949 systems.
- 5 years’ experience of managing a team
- Strong problem-solving skills using process mapping and/or equivalent quality tools, methods and techniques.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer certification.
- A good understanding of the lean methodology.
- Strong IT skills with experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Projects.
The business offers… Life insurance, income protection, excellent bonus scheme, pension scheme with 5% employer contribution and more!
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in the UK, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Quality Manager role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**