Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Quality Controller based in Luton for a rapidly growing company.
Summary of the Quality Controller role…
Salary: £12.63per hour paid weekly
Job Location: Luton
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 42 hours a week, 4 on 4 off working 3:00am – 3:00pm
As the Quality Controller, your role will involve the following important duties:
- Control, record and report on the quality of incoming and outgoing products.
- Ensure all products undergo quality control processes.
- Meet and exceed KPI’s.
- Action and report on non-compliance and quality concerns.
- Ensure the maintenance and improvement of all systems, equipment, and work areas.
- General administrative duties.
- Provide technical support and guidance on technical concerns.
The experience required…
As a successful Quality Controller, you will have the following:
- Previous Quality Control experience within a fast-moving fresh produce environment.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills.
- Able to lift and carry weights in excess of 20kg and above 2m in height.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist based in Bedfordshire acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
Established in 2006, we have built a strong reputation of being a trusted support to local businesses in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area. So, if you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Based elsewhere? With some of our Clients based nationally, we also recruit for roles based all across the country.
Check out our website and our jobs page for Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Quality Controller role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**