Allstaff Recruitment are currently working exclusively with a large business that has grown considerably over the last 4 years to hire a Purchase Ledger Assistant based in Bedford.
Summary of the Purchase Ledger Assistant role…
Salary: £26,000 per annum
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 09:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
As the Purchase Ledger Assistant your role will involve the following important duties:
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices
- Resolving invoice queries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing internal expense claims
- Supplier liaison
- Day-to-day admin – answering the telephone, filing, photocopying
The experience required…
- 2-3 years of Purchase Ledger and supplier reconciliation experience previously.
- Strong Numeracy Skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Excel and SAGE.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Purchase Ledger Assistant role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**