Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Production Operative based in Bedford for a well-established manufacturing company.
Summary of the Production Operative role…
Salary: £9.75 per hour
Type of Contract: Temp to Perm, Full time. The client will also consider part-time.
Hours: 40hrs per week, Mon-Thur 7:00 – 4:00pm Fri 7:00 -1:00pm. Part-time would be working 9:00-3:00pm.
As the Production Operative your role will involve the following important duties:
- Using machines to distribute liquid chemicals into moulds.
- Taking formed products out of moulds and trimming the edges to make the product neat.
- Working on the production line as part of a team rotating in the various stages of production.
- Some heavy lifting as the opening of some machinery equipment is required.
- You will be working near moving mechanical parts. Chemicals for example Isocyanates are used in the production process but safety equipment will be provided.
The experience required…
As a successful Production Operative, you will have the following:
- Experience in working on a manufacturing production line (not picking and packing)
- Energy, drive and adaptability as you will be working on your feet.
- Good understanding of Health & Safety awareness.
- Good understanding of written and verbal English
The business is very well established, and full training will be given. 28 days holiday to include bank holidays, extra holiday awarded after 3 years.
This role would suit someone with manufacturing production line experience.
If this role is right for you, call one of our specialist recruiters today on the number below or click the apply button now.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedford then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Bedford Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
**Thank you for your interest in the Production Operative role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion. **
Job Reference: JOB-8330 & JOB-8327