Allstaff Recruitment are recruiting for a Production Engineer, to join a global manufacturer of industrial braking systems and clutch components based in Bedfordshire. Due to continued growth the client is seeking an additional production engineer to join an existing team of 4 production engineers to provide an ongoing service to the production and manufacturing departments ensuring tasks are completed efficiently and effectively.
As Production Engineer your role will involve the following important duties:
- Produce and amend programs for the company CNC Machines using CAM systems (NX experience preferred)
- Design jigs, tooling equipment and different fixtures necessary for production
- Take the lead in introducing new machine tools, providing support to the shop floor in initial stages
- Determine manufacturing methods for new products.
- Train and assist engineers, operators, and apprentices where necessary.
The experience required…
As a successful Production Engineer, you will have:
- HNC in Production Engineering – this is a must!
- Be able to work to engineering drawings at an ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Competent in programming CNC machine tools using CAM
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and competent understanding of metal cutting, turning, milling & drilling.
- Be flexible and have good attention to detail.
This role will be on a shift basis with shifts ranging from 6am to 2.30pm and 2.30pm to 11.00pm.
Summary of the Production Engineer role…
Salary – up to £35,000 per annum
Location – Bedfordshire
Type of Contract – Permanent, Full time
The business is well established, offering training, progression & additional benefits.
**Thank you for your interest in the Production Engineer role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedfordshire, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Bedfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients. Our aim to find the best match for you.
Our ethos is simple: to build long term relationships, by offering an exceptional recruitment service at all times. As a member of the REC, Allstaff Recruitment is committed to working to the highest possible standards.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please follow us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter.