Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Principal Power Electronics Design Engineer based in Milton Keynes for an expanding and market-leading manufacturing company.
Summary of the Principal Power Electronics Design Engineer role…
Salary: Competitive, plus excellent benefits.
Location: Milton Keynes
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm
As Principal Power Electronics Design Engineer your role will involve the following important duties:
- Initiate and lead R&D projects.
- Set product and technology roadmaps.
- Design 1-30W isolated DC-DC converters and AC-DC converters to increase product portfolio.
- Take an active role in concept reviews and IP generation.
- Lead design projects.
- Perform verification and validation tests.
- Solve complex technical/commercial issues.
- Assist with legacy product support.
- Conduct design reviews.
- Provide technical support.
The experience required…
As a successful Principal Power Electronics Design Engineer, you will have:
- UK Degree level qualification in electronics, physics or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years experience in electronics design within power conversion or analogue IC design.
- Experience in analogue circuit simulation.
- Experience in developing electronic components for volume manufacture.
- Knowledge of modern power conversion design techniques applicable to DC-DC and AC-DC converters from 1W to 100W.
- Knowledge of planar magnetics and IC packaging technologies.
The business offers… bonus scheme, 23 days holiday increasing to 26 after lengths of service, generous pension scheme, life insurance, income protection cover and more!
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please follow us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Principal Power Electronics Design Engineer role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**