Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Press Operator based in Hitchin for a rapidly metal fabrication company.
Summary of the Press Operator role…
Salary: £26,000 – £29,000 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:00am – 4:30pm, Fridays 7:00am – 3:30pm
As the Press Operator your role will involve the following important duties:
- Operation of Amada and Adira Press Brakes.
- Fabricating aluminium, steel and stainless steel.
- Working from detailed fabrication drawings to identify materials needed and the process required to fabricate items to a customer’s specification.
- Using press brakes, guillotines, punches, laser cutters and others during the fabrication process.
- General assistance on all areas of the workshop checking others work
The experience required…
As a successful Press Operator, you will have the following:
- Skilled and experienced in the operation of press brakes particularly Amada and Adira models.
- Experienced marking, cutting, bending, forming and drilling Sheet Metal.
- Ability to manufacture and build from engineering drawings using press brakes, punches and guillotines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role would suit an Sheet metal operator, press brake setter, press operator, sheet metal worker
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Hitchen or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Press Operator role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**