Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Pre School Manager based in Bedford for a prestigious private nursery.
Summary of the Pre School Manager role…
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Monday – Friday
As the Pre School Manager your role will involve the following important duties:
- Implement school policies and statutory regulations and ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are monitored and implemented.
- Develop and manage the play, care and learning in Pre School in line with relevant national requirements and school policies.
- Ensure all pupil records are accurate and up to date with particular regard to Health and Safety, Medical or dietary needs, liaising with the parents where necessary.
- Create staff timetables/routines to support the delivery of the Pre School curriculum.
- Support the Pre School teacher in the development and delivery of the Pre School curriculum and work with them to monitor records of children’s progress and reports.
- Line manage Pre School team, ensuring performance reviews and supervision meetings are carried out in line with relevant HR policies.
- Responsible for the induction of new staff, providing thorough probation and performance management reviews.
- Organise and deliver staff training.
- Ensure resources, equipment and staff uniform are well maintained and stored.
- Attend parent consultations, Open morning and other school events.
The experience required…
As a successful Pre School Manager, you will have the following:
- Minimum level 3 qualification in Early Years, NNEB or equivalent.
- 2 years + of experience working in a management role within a childcare setting.
- Previous experience working with 3- 4-year olds.
- Experience observing and assessing children’s development and dealing with parental requests and concerns.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills with experience using electronic observation platforms such as Evidence Me, Tapestry, Famly etc.
The business offers… training and personal development, a generous pension scheme, private healthcare, free onsite parking, free lunches, an employee assistance scheme, 33 days of holiday, and life assurance.
This role would suit a Nursery Manager
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedford or Milton Keynes, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Pre School Manager role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**