Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Plant Administrator based in Bedford for a manufacturing company.
Summary of the Plant Administrator role…
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
As the Plant Administrator your role will involve the following important duties:
- Data entry and filing of worksheets.
- Purchasing, ordering spares, supplier management and cost code allocation.
- Raise order numbers.
- Receipting goods into the required systems.
- Generate reports such as labour utilisation, breakdown and unplanned downtime.
- Track all training for the facility in appropriate spreadsheets, databases, and hard copy retention.
- Complete special projects and carry out daily communications and administrative duties as required.
- Maintaining PPE Stock, raising orders, issuing PPE to staff, logging issues on Matrix and scanning the issue on the staff training file.
The experience required…
As a successful Plant Administrator you will have the following:
- 2 years of office experience previously.
- Full UK driving licence due to the occasional need to travel between sites.
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills.
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedford or Milton Keynes, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Plant Administrator role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**