Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a PCB Design Engineer based in Milton Keynes for a rapidly growing company.
Summary of the PCB Design Engineer role…
Location: Milton Keynes
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 09:00 – 5:30, Monday – Friday
As the PCB Design Engineer your role will involve the following important duties:
- Create and maintain PCB layouts, producing relevant assembly drawings and Gerber data for suppliers.
- Produce technical documentation including Bills of Materials, specifications and assembly instructions.
- Mechanical design work in relation to product fixtures and fittings, including cases, bobbins, packaging, production tests, production fittings and more.
- Develop and maintain design Rules for PCB layouts.
The experience required…
As a successful PCB Design Engineer, you will have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role with a solid understanding of PCB layouts.
- HND or equivalent in Electronic Engineering or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of modern electronic assembly processes, including PCB manufacturing processes.
- Strong IT skills with experience using Microsoft Office packages, AutoCAD 2D and SolidWorks 3D CAD software.
The business offers… Staff bonus scheme, 23 days holiday increasing to 26 after probation, 7.5% employer pension contribution, life insurance, income protection cover, subsidised food, employee appreciation day, can earn additional holidays for no sick days!
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the PCB Design Engineer role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**