Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Part Time Cook based in Bedford for a local charity on a Temp to Perm basis.
Summary of the Part Time Cook role…
Salary: £11.50 per hour
Type of Contract: Temporary to Permanent, Part-time
Hours: Wednesday – Sunday 11:00 – 3:00pm
As the Part Time Cook your role will involve the following important duties:
- Food preparation and cooking of quality homemade food and bakery items.
- Monthly menu planning with Catering Manager.
- Catering for events.
- Maintain stock records.
The experience required…
As a successful Part Time Cook, you will have the following:
- At least one years’ experience in a catering environment.
- NVQ level 2 in Professional Cookery qualification or willing to undergo one.
- Knowledge of current food legislation.
- Ability to prepare, cook and present food to high quality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a UK driving licence and transport due to location.
The business offers… training and progression, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, 5% employers pension contribution, employee assistance scheme.
This role would suit a Cook, Chef or Catering Assistant.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Bedford, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Bedford, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please follow us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Part Time Cook role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**