Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Multiskilled Shift Engineer based in Bedford for a reputable manufacturing company.
Summary of the Multiskilled Shift Engineer role…
Salary: up to £43,000 per annum + £3288.96 shift allowance.
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: Working rotational Panama shifts, 12-hour Day shifts,
As the Multiskilled Shift Engineer, your role will involve the following important duties:
- Maintain and repair all Plant and Building services.
- Ability to diagnose process machinery faults.
- Root cause analysis.
- Fault finding and and completing basic work on 3 phase and single phase electrical systems.
- General fabrication and welding.
- Use of CMMS to keep records of the system up to date with accurate work summaries.
- Investigate any deficiencies observed or reported to you.
- Highlight any work/spares needed for work that cannot be actioned.
The experience required…
As a successful Multiskilled Shift Engineer, you will have the following:
- Relevant BTEC or City and Guilds qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience within a Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Engineering role.
- Safe Electrical certificate.
- Experience of CMMS systems and good IT skills.
- COSH/IOSH/HACCP trained or knowledge.
- Previous experience working on Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- General fabrication skills and welding.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
The business offers… Life assurance, pension, employee assistance programme.
This role would suit a Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical and Electrical Engineer.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Multiskilled Shift Engineer role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**