Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Maintenance Assistant based in Bedford for a local school.
Summary of the Maintenance Assistant role…
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000 per annum
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 37.5 hours working week, Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm.
As the Maintenance Assistant your role will involve the following important duties:
- Carry out various maintenance requests such as light bulb replacement, carpentry tasks and blocked drains.
- Carry out preventative maintenance inspections and checks to the plant rooms that include daily checks of the Swimming Pool chemical dosing.
- Ensure that all paperwork relevant to the jobs undertaken are completed and up to date.
- Basic plumbing, carpentry and electrical work.
The experience required…
As a successful Maintenance Assistant you will have the following:
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- City and Guilds or equivalent in maintenance related discipline.
- Current full UK driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
The business offers… 25 Days holiday, Private Pension, Private Healthcare, Death in Service and many more.
This role would suit a Facilities Manager, Facilities Coordinator, Facilities Supervisor, Maintenance Supervisor.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Maintenance Assistant role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**