Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a Machine Operator based near Sandy for a well-established print company.
Summary of the Machine Operator role…
Salary: £12 per hour
Location: Near Sandy
Type of Contract: Temp to Perm, Full-time.
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm
As the Machine Operator your role will involve the following important duties:
- Carry out cleaning and maintenance procedures on the printing machines.
- Manufacture the products to specification and to required standards.
- Manage the print machines on site.
- Meet the targets and complete jobs to set deadlines in a safe and tidy manner.
- Undertake quality control checks at every stage.
The experience required…
As a successful Machine Operator, you will have the following:
- Must have experience in operating and managing different machinery.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to read, write and speak English to high standards.
- Ability to multitask and be part of different production stages.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Machine Operator role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**