Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking Lead Field Pump Mechatronics Engineer based in Bedfordshire. Do you have experience of working with booster sets, packaged pump stations and pressurisation units in the industrial pump industry?
Summary of the Lead Field Pump Mechatronics Engineer role…
Salary: £36K – £39K per annum plus overtime
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5.00pm plus overtime
As the Lead Field Pump Mechatronics Engineer your role will involve the following important duties:
- Work Radius: UK Mainland. Works may be either in the company workshops or external site locations as specified by your supervisor.
- Installation & maintenance work on pumping equipment, booster sets, pressurisation units, submersible pumps & control equipment.
- Commissioning of new equipment.
- Pipework installation & modifications.
- Writing digital reports and liaising with the production team regarding issues, foreseeable problems, and effective solutions.
The experience required…
As a successful Lead Field Pump Mechatronics Engineer, you will have the following:
- Preferably proven experience within a pump engineer role, someone with an HND, Degree or design skill.
- Mechanical experience with pumps is essential.
- Being part of a Call-Out Rota (which includes weekends & bank holidays).
- Organisational skills.
- A customer-focused approach to workload and committed team player.
- Teamworking skills.
- A valid driving licence is essential
- Confined Space Entry training (optional).
If you are looking to start/ advance your career as a Lead Field Pump Mechatronics Engineer, then this opportunity is for you.
The business offers… company vehicle provided, generous overtime, paid holidays, company pension scheme, and on-site car parking.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Field Pump Mechatronics Engineer role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**