Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking an IT Manager based in St Albans for a rapidly growing company.
Summary of the IT Manager role…
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000
Job Location: St Albans
Type of Contract: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday, flexible
As the IT Manager your role will involve the following important duties:
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the company’s technology infrastructure.
- Responsible for the Service Desk and Infrastructure team, including training and mentoring.
- Plan & execute against the IT strategy and roadmap.
- Budgeting, resource management and procurement.
- Audit team outputs and assignments for accuracy, quality and compliance within security.
- Ensure escalations both 3rd party and internal are managed correctly.
- Measure and report on team performances against metrics.
- Accountable for technology infrastructure, security and risk management including annual re-certification of Cyber Essentials.
The experience required…
As a successful IT Manager, you will have the following:
- 5 years in a senior/management level IT role.
- Experience in processes within the Service Desk roles, including ticketing, call handling, metric reports etc.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven working knowledge of Microsoft 365, Citrix, Nutanix, Active Directory, Windows 10 and Intune.
- Experience managing, mentoring and leading an IT Service Desk team.
The business offers… 28 days holiday, pension scheme, Life Assurance 4x salary
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist based in Bedfordshire acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
Established in 2006, we have built a strong reputation of being a trusted support to local businesses in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area. So, if you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Based elsewhere? With some of our Clients based nationally, we also recruit for roles based all across the country.
Check out our website and our jobs page for Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the IT Manager role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**