Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking an Inventory Specialist based in Milton Keynes for a reputable professional organisation.
Summary of the Inventory Specialist role…
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 per annum
Location: Central Milton Keynes, 100% office based
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 40 hour working week
As the Inventory Specialist your role will involve the following important duties:
- Perform ongoing analysis of the stock.
- Manage and develop cycle count stock procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of stock adjustments and findings.
- Present an analysis of complex issues and figures.
- Monitor stock-handling processes throughout the warehouse.
- Introduce new procedures for stock handling.
- Problem-solving inaccuracies found with stock.
The experience required…
As a successful Inventory Specialist, you will have the following:
- At least 2 years’ warehouse experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Experience working with a digital warehouse management system.
- A forklift licence is desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Word and Excel.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist based in Bedfordshire acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
Established in 2006, we have built a strong reputation of being a trusted support to local businesses in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area. So, if you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes or Bedfordshire, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Based elsewhere? With some of our Clients based nationally, we also recruit for roles based all across the country.
Check out our website and our jobs page for Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Inventory Specialist role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**