Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking an Inventory Controller based in Waterbeach for a heritage company.
Summary of the Inventory Controller role…
Salary: £21,320 per annum
Location: Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours: 37.5 hour working week
As the Inventory Controller your role will involve the following important duties:
- Manage and maintain the company’s material and stocked product inventory.
- Minimise overstocks and removal of obsolete/redundant raw materials.
- Ensure incoming product is receipted and managed appropriately.
- Chase materials that are late or holding up production.
- Ensure subcontract processes are received back and that suppliers are chased to ensure no late delivery situation.
- Update the Business system with stock adjustments.
- Implement improvement processes and systems to reduce inventory, minimise costs and maximise working capital.
- Perform cyclical and perpetual stock checks.
- Produce daily reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
The experience required…
As a successful Inventory Controller, you will have the following:
- Excellent attention to detail and teamworking.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and experience using management reporting software.
- Experience within a similar role would be very advantageous.
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs in Cambridgeshire, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Allstaff Recruitment has a genuine interest in both our Candidates and Clients.
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the Inventory Controller role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**