Allstaff Recruitment are currently seeking a HR Manager based in Liverpool for a rapidly growing company.
Summary of the HR Manager role…
Salary: £40- £50K Dependent on Experience
Location: Liverpool plus travel one day per week to another site – Hybrid (3 days in office)
Type of Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 09:00 – 5:30, Monday – Friday
The role will involve the following important duties…
- Define and manage the process for Strategic Workplace Planning, identifying talent gaps, future talent needs and finding solutions.
- Analyse turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs.
- Manage recruitment adverts across the company’s social media, job boards and website/career site and recruitment events. Act as the interface between Hiring Managers and agencies.
- Use social media platforms to reach candidate pools, engage with them and grow the company follower base.
- Source and build robust talent pools and pipelines to recruit talent, considering the most cost-effective method of attracting great candidates whilst working with agreed time scales and budgets.
- Build interview toolkits using them to build relevant selection questions for each stage of assessment.
- Interview candidates during various stages of the recruitment process including the assessment stage.
- Define relevant dashboards, metrics and reports to inform decisions and give visibility to managers on key metrics and the status of open positions.
- Ensure employee benefits and rewards packages are competitive, collecting data from external consultancies and other sources.
The experience required…
As a successful HR Manager, you will have the following qualities:
- Ability to work at pace and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of acting as a Business Partner to Senior Leadership Team and key functional leaders
- Track record of building and developing robust internal relationships with other stakeholders across the company
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working effectively during rapid growth/change, preferably with a high-growth creative digital or technology provider
- Proven Talent Acquisition experience within a fast pace, complex multisite environment over at least 5 years
- Proven experience in relationship building with senior stakeholders and coordinating different agendas
- Pragmatic, well organised, pro-active and commercially astute
- Experience with global recruitment (desirable)
The business offers… Generous holidays, employer pension contribution, training & development, strong social activities, plus more!
This role would suit a HR Manager, HR Director, Assistant HR Manager
Why choose Allstaff Recruitment?
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business. We specialise in Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements across a vast number of industries.
If you are looking for Jobs, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment! Our website offers a variety of different roles across numerous industries. Check out our jobs page for all our latest vacancies in your area. Can’t find the role you want? Why not submit your CV and tell us your ideal job and see if we can help!
To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities and vacancies, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
**Thank you for your interest in the HR Manager role. One of our qualified Recruitment Specialists will now review your application. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.**